Magic Carpet Corporate Team Building
Participants: 8 – 16 per ‘carpet’
Location: Inside is best, outside on grass or other soft turf
Activity Level: Medium
Objectives: Coaching, Trust, Pure Fun, Communication
Flying a Magic Carpet can be a breeze !
Is it an uphill task to implement new ways and methods? Do people in your organization resist change? Then read on…..
Magic Carpet is a game designed to train individuals to step out of their comfort zone and try something new. It’s often said in the corporate world “the only constant is change”. The business environment is dynamic and it is important for professionals to be alive and open to change.
Change also brings along with it new learning and new experience. Magic Carpet is a powerful tool that can herald a new learning culture within your organization since participants will begin to appreciate the value in their own learning.
A glimpse into Magic Carpet:
The game is easy to handle and the activity is symbolically based on a real physical metaphor for its name. This is a simple yet unusual game that will trigger talking and laughter in the group in no time at all. The game inspires participants to voice their commitment to change. The challenge posed in the game will provide the opportunity for participants to accept change as a springboard for new learning.
Who should buy this game?
When your goal is to train participants to cultivate a yen for learning and appreciate its importance in the ever changing business arena, then choosing Magic Carpet will most certainly transform the mindset of your group.
What may the group learn from Magic Carpet?
- Accept change as a way of life
- Take responsibility for change
- Value the learning that change brings about
- Manage and integrate learning into work place activity
The insight gained from the activity usually gets articulated by the participants in the conversation initiated by the facilitator after the exercise. It is critical to have this dialogue with the group because the thoughts vocalized after a team building exercise will ultimately drive home what the exercise sought to accomplish in the first place.
Magic Carpet Activity:
The team building activity comes in an easy-to-use storage bag and includes the following:
- Comprehensive information on purpose of the game, how to set it up and the safety measures necessary during the course of the team activity.
- Suggestions for a great debrief of the activity including some possible questions that you could ask the team.
- Professional materials necessary to conduct the activity.
- It includes everything you need to provide a good quality, well thought out and meaningful learning opportunity.
With each team building purchase, you also receive:
- Unlimited Support Monday through Friday from a Professional Facilitator.
- Two-Year No-Hassle Replacement Warranty
And what’s more, you are also entitled to 100% Lifetime Money Back Satisfaction
If you would like help in selecting an event, please do contact us at 800-513-8759 . Our representatives will be more than happy to help you.