Provide your team or group with the type of facilitated event YOU would enjoy!
Our goal is to be the very best in the world at providing workshop activities. We provide professional materials, instruction and facilitative support to ensure you are completely comfortable running our activities with your groups.
The events, games and exercises listed below have been run with over 50,000 participants in hundreds of organizations, from CEO’s of Fortune 50 companies to middle management to elementary students. They are proven in design and completely professional in appearance.
Do I have to be a facilitator?
NO, all of the events have been professionally designed and packaged to be run by someone with zero facilitation experience, but are used daily by our professional facilitators.
If you are a facilitator or trainer, the activites will be vehicles for experience and discovery, allowing for better discussion around your content.
Where can I run these activities?
Every event can be run indoor or out, as well as integrated into almost any type of training, workshop or seminar.
Picking the Right Activity:
Remember two things while looking for the right activity:
- Call us if you need helping picking the right team building activity and
- The activity is simply the vehicle to experience individual and group behavior. The process — how we treat each other, how we communicate, the leadership (or lack thereof), how we solve problems, make decisions, etc. THAT is what matters, NOT the actual activity. Don’t worry, we can help you with that two.
- Our exercises are carefully designed to cover certain aspects of team development. See here for details…
Each exercise comes with:
- Complete Downloadable Instructions
- Materials Needed to Run Activity
- Areas to Watch & Safety Considerations
- Facilitative Questions to Ask to Encourage Dialogue
- All training tools are made of the highest quality materials and come with:
1. A Two Year, No-Hassle Replacement Warranty. Details.
2. 100% Lifetime Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Details.