Executive Retreats on a Cruise Ship
Why settle for a team building retreat in a rustic lodge around a campfire when, for about the same price as having a quality instructor come to you, you can have your whole team attend one of the most dynamic team-building programs in the country — on a Cruise Ship!
Enjoy great food, exciting activities, lavish entertainment, pampering service and discovering exciting new places for one low price that includes our 2-day or 4-day High Precision Teams workshop, all your meals, fun activities and superb entertainment in the theater, clubs and lounges
Our standard 2-day class, High Precision TeamsTM, offers solutions to most problems that develop among co-workers. The program helps participants become more confident at decision-making, more personable toward each other, and more efficient. Miscommunication drops dramatically and personal attacks almost disappear. In the program, participants will:
- Practice applying 28 Leadership PrinciplesTM with co-workers and customers.
- Learn how to create a relaxed climate of communication.
- How to build trust and respect among the group.
- Gain a boost in confidence.
- Learn how to change the behavior of others without raising resentment.
- Learn how to solve problems as a group efficiently.
- Learn how to influence others and influence the group as a whole.
What your Investment Includes
Fees for this program is $8,500 for up to 10 people, $12,000 for up to 15 people, $16,000 for up to 20 people, and $19,000 for up to 25 people.
- 2-Days of Workshops
- All Materials
- Executive Coaching
- 3-5 Day Cruise
- Formal and Casual Dining
- Break Refreshments
- Double-Occupancy Lodging
- Nightly Entertainment
- Complimentary Cocktails
- Free In Room Movies
Cruises leave from Los Angeles, Galveston, and Miami, but other locations are also available upon request.